Protect advices with up-to-date virus and malware protection.
Virus and malware protection is essential to stay safe online. How protected are your devices? Take our quiz and find out.
Your email address:
1. Which of the following are methods to keep yourself safer when using public wifi? There may be more than one correct answer.
Question 1 of 5
2. You've installed anti-virus and/or anti-malware software on your computer. This is a great start to staying protected. Now, you have to use it. How often should your virus or malware protection scan your computer?
Question 2 of 5
3. True or False? You should secure your computer and network with different passwords.
Question 3 of 5
4. True or False? An outdated operating system (OS) is protected as long as it has up-to-date anti-malware software.
Question 4 of 5
5. Should the unthinkable happen, it is best to have your files backed up so that you can restore them if necessary. Where should your files be stored? (There may be more than one correct answer. Choose all that apply.)
Question 5 of 5
A division of CourseVector LLC