Human error is a leading cause of IT issues and information breaches. How savvy are you on basic IT security? Take this quiz to find out.
Your email address:
1. It is often assumed that email is secure. That is not the case! Where might email be compromised?
There may be more than one correct answer.
Question 1 of 5
2. True or False? When you receive an email from your company's own domain name it should be assumed that it is safe to open.
Question 2 of 5
3. Which of the following are ways that information can fall into the wrong hands? There may be more than one correct answer.
Question 3 of 5
4. Which of these passwords would be considered strong? Choose the best answer.
Question 4 of 5
5. Which of the following may be used to keep data on stolen portable devices safe from thieves?
Question 5 of 5
A division of CourseVector LLC