Cyber criminals use various methods to gain access to your personal information and money. How savvy are you on these hacking techniques? Take this quiz to find out.
Your email address:
1. This hacking technique uses malicious software (viruses, worms, Trojans, and more) that can infect your computer or network. Attackers can gain access via:
Question 1 of 5
2. This hacking technique can take down a website or server (or group of websites) by flooding it with resource-intensive requests. It could also be used to trigger software bugs that may lead to attackers gaining control of hardware or applications.
Question 2 of 5
3. This hacking technique exploits new or unpublished security vulnerabilities in computer software.
Question 3 of 5
4. This hacking technique is one of the most common types of phishing. It targets the end-user, one of the weakest links in IT security.
Question 4 of 5
5. This hacking technique intercepts data between a sender and recipient in order to read or alter the data.
Question 5 of 5
A division of CourseVector LLC